Doculus Lumus® fulfils your needs:
Specifications at a glance
- 15x or 22x magnification with achromatic, colour-true and distortion-free quality glass lens system with an inspection area of more than 2 cm shielded from light from outside
- 4 LEDs for incident light with extra strong boost (torch light mode)
- 4 UV-LEDs for extra strong ultraviolett light with 365 nm, also as a replacement for an UV-torch and with magnification to detect UV nano features
- 8 LEDs for automatic rotating oblique light: Moving darkfield illumination makes raised features and paper fibres visible like a 3D realistic object, also perfect for colour changing holograms
- Right-/Left-handed mode for all left handers who want to activate incident light with the thumb
- Steady light for documentation purposes: 1min active, available with all light features; documentation without any additional smartphone app, just taken with a smartphone or tablet camera
- Automatic shutdown after 1min even on lasting keypress (if activated by accident during transportation)
- Minimum 3-5 months battery lifetime with just 2 AAA standard batteries or rechargeables („eneloop“ recommended)
- Large and sensible buttons for usage with gloves while having the device secured with the hand wrist band
- Robust but small housing and design: Drop safe from up to 1,5 m, fits in any shirt pocket
- Certifications: Europe (CE), USA (FCC), Canada, Australia (ACMA) and New Zealand
- E-passport verification with RFID quick check for all passport transponders (Type A and Type B, both ID and ICAO)
- Colours: blue, red, grey, lime, orange and new military colours forest (olive) and desert (sand)
Why choose Doculus Lumus®
Experienced document specialists know what
they need to look for. Often the place where
fake documents are analysed more precisely,
is an office far away from the border posts.
So prior to this, fake documents must be
identified by the frontliners at the border, on
the motorway, on the train or at the airport.
Usually only 30 seconds are available for the
examination of a document and to decide
whether a fake is present or not.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT DOCULUS LUMUS
„Best mobile device
since 25 years
from and for police men“
“It is a very practical device which has everything you need to
make a good document examination on the spot.
The visual field is excellent.”
“…it’s too good to send back…”
after receiving a
„A very robust
device adapted for
„Switch on light modes
the sun rises“
„Passport chip check
is very fast and
nowadays is a must to
check nano features“
… you want to tell us about your experience
or maybe you want to let others know about your practical knowledge?
We are happy about every review!